Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Graduation

So I graduated.....again:)! Ha this time it was for my bachelors of science in nursing. Many people don't realize or know that an RN is acutally only an associates degree so I decided to go on and get my bachelors of nursing. There have been rumors that they will start to require this in the future for all nurses so I at least won't have to go back to school later on in life. I was debating for a while whether or not I would go to graduation because it didn't seem like it was very important with all the other things going on in our lives. Shawn actually talked me into it and I became a little more excited for it when they discharged Shawn from the hospital the day before graduation! It turned out to be a really fun day, we went to lunch before with both our families and then after I walked I snuck out early and didn't have to sit through the whole thing! So its official, I never plan on going back to school ever again:) Ha I didn't ever think I would get to say that.

1 comment:

Savanna said...

Erin, I'm so glad you walked!! You look beautiful... and I can tell that you were an anatomy instructor by the way you wear your tassel with style. What? That doesn't really make any sense. Anyway, you and Shawn are in my prayers. What a trial you are going through with grace and faith. I love you two!