Sunday, February 7, 2010

Its been a while...

OK so a lot has happened over the past year. Since its almost Valentines again I don't even have to change my background..sad. Im not sure if its even worth updating because Im sure by now anyone who once looked at my blog has given up on me. But for anyone that still does.. here you go, patience payed off:)

Obviously from the name change, i got married!! But a few things happened before that. Shawn came home and things basically picked up right where they left off. We decided on marriage about three days after he got home and he asked my dad if he could marry me about 2 days later. Ha we don't mess around I know. I graduated with my RN in July of 2009, hallelujah, I thought it would never end. Me and Shawn were married in the bountiful temple for time and all eternity on September 10th. It was such a beautiful day thanks to my very talented mother. I don't know any other woman in the whole world than can plan such an amazing wedding in less than two months!! I love her to death.

Me and Shawn are both attending Weber State. For some reason Im attending more school, cuz some joe blow from somewhere or another told me that it could maybe help with jobs I want in the future. Haha so here I am again, this time getting my bachelors in nursing. Shawn is wanting to be an engineer and taking lots of hard math and physics type classes that I pretend to understand when he tells me about them. He actually loves learning which is probably the only difference between the two of us.

My sister Nicki is pregnant with her first. And my sister in law Melissa is also pregnant, with her second. We got to see my sister from Pennsylvania when she came to our wedding with her cute family. I love them all so much and wish I could see them more often. They are doing well with their four kids. Mom and Dad ironically have now officially been in the singles ward longer than me:) My dad serving in the bishopric and mom helping out with all the other odds and ends of the singles ward.

So now me and Shawn are loving life. Filling our days with school, work, playing volleyball together, watching shawn play basketball and spending time with both of our families that we love very much!! So here are a few pics of my life the past year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

its about time, woman. haha i love you erin. i am so glad you found the love of your life. you guys are the best! thanks for always being a good friend! love, alex.

Lauren said...

I am so glad you are blogging again!! yay! I want to see pictures of your cute apartment and see how you guys have decorated it!! =-)

Emily Meyerhoffer said...

Hi Erin, I just found your blog!
We need to do something with our husbands soon. You guys are so cute!